from Latest Jobs in Kenya | Capital FM Jobsfinder powered by Job Mail Kenya http://ift.tt/1vs1weh
from Latest Jobs in Kenya | Capital FM Jobsfinder powered by Job Mail Kenya http://ift.tt/1vs1weh
External Job Description
** Application deadline: 8thOctober, 2014** This role reports to the Resolutions Team Leader – First point Africa Context/Scope: First point Africa launched in April 2013 and provides HR support services to; Nigeria, East Africa Breweries Ltd (and its various business units), Africa Regional Markets (and its various business units), Diageo SA and Brandhouse First point is a dynamic, exciting and forward thinking place to work, with a commitment to excellent customer service and the continuous improvement of the delivery of HR services to the business. It provides a wide range of HR services to employees, Line Managers and HR colleagues across the markets it supports. Purpose of role: The Resolution Advisor deals with escalations of queries and issues across a spectrum of HR activities received from Diageo employees, Line Managers and HR, including complex queries on employee lifecycle processes. Market Complexity: Interact with HRBPs, other market HR teams, employees, Line Managers, other first point Teams and can connect across Africa and globally Top Accountabilities:
- Delivers service to agreed performance levels and beyond. Collaborates with other teams to reduce handoffs and complexity for the customer. Specific SLA targets relate to; Speed to close queries and Customer Satisfaction. Specifically:
- Interrogates and analyses complex employee data on Workday and other systems.
- Resolves all queries escalated to tier 2, including investigation and customer interaction
- Manages activities relating to all workload on the Service Now query management system, including comprehensive notes and audit trails
- Provides excellent customer experience by being a single point of contact for handling all HR requests and enquiries for employees and line managers. Owns the issue, manages expectations and closes the loop.
- Active ambassador for the HR model in the business, coaching employees and managers through their People Processes, on the use of self-service, about Compliance requirements and also how to best leverage HR support
- Drives Continuous Process improvement through diagnosing, investigating and developing solutions. Delivers change through bringing external best practice thinking and coaching self and others to experiment with new ways of working and behaviors. Drives increase in capacity and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance requirements are understood and adhered to in relation to process execution and ways of working and that all CARM controls are upheld within the team and with customers. Zero breaches of data privacy, security or COBC policies.
- Excellent team working within the Resolution team and wider first point, collaborating with others to ensure service continuity, great customer experience, mutual learning and growth and overall reputation. This includes ensuring continuous service offering from first point for customers through providing phone (and activity creation) cover for the Contact Centre when needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of HR capability and experience in a large multinational organization
- Experience in HR is highly desirable (previous Workday (or equivalent), Case Management or Cloud Technology experience all highly valued). Experience of working in a Shared Services environment also advantageous.
- Prior experience in delivering excellent customer experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a high paced environment, deliver to tight deadlines and managing expectations of stakeholders
- Aptitude to quickly pick up systems and applications is a must (previous HR systems experience is highly valued)
The post Guinness Job Vacancy in Kenya : Resolution Advisor – First Point appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.
External Job Description
** Application deadline: 8th October 2014**
This role reports to the Service Delivery Manager, GDBS
Context/Scope Diageo Africa comprises of four strategic business units – Africa Regional Markets, East Africa, Nigeria and Brandhouse. The newly created Africa Regional Markets includes Ghana, Cameroon Hub, Diageo Indian Ocean and Southern Africa (DISA) and Ethiopia.
This role supports Uganda Breweries Ltd. There are a total of 2 sites with 400 users. The back office is SAP Simple Business Model (SBM), as well as other business critical applications suchas Brewmax.
The Diageo GDBS function has outsourced technical infrastructure services to IBM, SAP applications support to Accenture and network support to Verizon, as well as other applications to CSC. There are other local partners/providers that support some locally based systems. The role of the Shared Service Delivery Lead is to maintain business as usual support for UBL business unit, either through Diageo Shared Service and/or our service partners.
- Good understanding of DIAGEO GDBS Shared Service support model and policies and the mix of applications and technical Infrastructure that supports Diageo Business Services
- Stakeholders are located across multiple markets, from multiple cultures and based internally (Diageo Captive) and externally (non Diageo), which requires co-ordination and working alongside teams based in different geographical locations.
Purpose of the Role This role is concerned with IS Service Management and Service Delivery. The roleholder will support the operational activities related to technical infrastructure services working with our main support partners and local providers. SAP applications support and development features prominently in our key provider’s deliverables. Brilliant execution of the delivery processes underpinned by the Global Support Model is critical, and these are delivered through a global organisation that integrates across external service providers to service business unit needs. The scope of the Service Delivery organisation is estimated at around 70% of total IS investment.
- Demonstrate deep personal accountability for great performance – unwavering accountability for Diageo´s total success ( “we are one Diageo”)
- Build and sustain trust with others through real relationships
- Demonstrate the kind of personal integrity that inspires others.
- Generate ideas and move them to action
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business ***** Top Accountabilities*****
- Develop and manage relationships with business partners both local and central IS Support(Accenture, Verizon, CSC, IBM etc).
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Contribute to customer satisfaction measurement
- Manage and maintain Global Diageo Business Services
- Manage operational services against SLAs
- Risk and compliance management
- Manage payment of invoices for services rendered
- Support business/IS driven programmes and projects
- Facilitate project technical tests, user and pilot testing to ensure business readiness. Manage the warranty period to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the handover process to the Support Team by signing off BAU processes.
- Manage signed off SIL for new project initiatives when introduced. Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in a technical service or business discipline
- At least 3 years experience in IS in an FMCG environment or IS services industry.
- Strong commercial acumen, business partnering skills, organisational and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts, solutions and implications in business friendly language
- Self-directed with strong solutions orientation
- Strong service level agreement management skills. Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Knowledge or certification of ITIL processes
The post Guinness Job Vacancy in Kenya : Shared Service Delivery Lead appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.
Purpose of the Position: As the organization’s Senior Accountant, he/she will be responsible for the maintenance of all financial records and performing all accounting functions for the Water Services Trust Fund.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following;
- Preparation of periodic and annual financial reports and specific reports to development partners, the government and other stakeholders as per provisions contained in the Cooperative Agreements and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- Review of proposals and program work plans in coordinating preparations of budgets by compiling the departmental budget inputs within the government budget cycle.
- Verification and processing of all payments through the SAP system, classifying and summarizing financial transactions of the Fund ensuring that all transactions are recorded.
- Verification and disbursement of funds to projects as per signed sub-agreements with CBOs and Water Service Providers and the Counties.
- Continuous development and improvement of all supporting financial and management information systems for the Fund, SAP system, maintaining chart of accounts and code analysis.
- Maintenance of the general ledger, reconciliations and analysis through the SAP system
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Review of all bank online transactions inputs files and disbursements to projects before approval
- Ensuring that the internal controls system are adhered to in safeguarding financial assets of the Fund and ensure recorded systems are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAP)
- Follow up on Fund Accountability Reports (FAS) from the projects and maintenance of projects receivables aging analysis on a monthly basis.
- Preparing for both institutional audits and projects audits as designed in the funding agreements/MOUs and responding to the audit findings.
- Preparation of payroll on a monthly basis ensuring that statutory deductions are remitted on time
- Ensuring proper filling system is maintained for all financial records ensuring that there is easily accessible supporting documentation for all the transactions.
- Provide supervisory role and support to other staff in the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field, with full Professional CPA(K) or ACCA qualifications;
- A registered member with ICPAK in good standing.
- Strong working knowledge of computer programs; MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems preferably SAP system.
- 7 years relevant working experience;
- Experience managing donor funds and grants from the Government of Kenya (GoK)
- Strong communication skill
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills,
- Strong attention to detail, integrity, responsiveness and decisiveness.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and the public
The post Water Services Trust Fund Job Vacancy in Kenya : Senior Accountant appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.
The Chief Executive Officer Location: Nairobi
Purpose: Programme Manager (project finance) will be in charge of the day to day operations of the Result Based Aid that will finance projects to provide water and sanitation services to low income urban areas.
- Assist WSTF in the establishment of the Result Based Aid facility
- Manage the day to day operations of the Result Based Aid according to the Operations Manuals and WSTF policies and systems
- Harmonize the operations manuals of Output Based Aid and Aid on delivery
- Assist WSTF in procuring, contracting and managing the Independent Verification Agent and ensure the output verification process follows the guidelines in the Grant Agreements and the Operations Manuals.
- Highlight the award criteria for Result Based Aid
- Create a reporting template for quarterly project status reports and annual financial reports.
- Oversee reporting and audit processes of the Result Based Aid
- Manage the GPOBA subsidy
- Support WSPs in subproject identification and preparation to make sure projects are eligible for the subsidy and assist in establishing output targets.
- Support WSPs to identify their Technical Assistance needs
- Support subproject oversight, including procurement of consultant and goods and works contracts to ensure compliance with procurement guidelines.
- Review subproject implementation support and subsidy applications.
- Track development indicators, objectives and outcomes.
- Perform the fiduciary responsibilities of WSTF under the grant, including budgeting, payments and financing requests.
- Monitor the compliance of WSPs with the project operating guidelines and environmental and social policies.
- Coordinate and Collaborate with the commercial banks teams to ensure the obligation of the Grant is properly understood.
- Coordinate with other Consultants at WSTF supporting commercial financing
- If required, assist commercial banks’ teams in the understanding profitability and current challenges in the sector.
- Follow up with commercial bank partners and WSP management to get updates on progress of subproject loans and provide assistance to banks where necessary.
- Occasionally take field visits during construction phase and to accompany the Independent Verification Agent in its output verification visits.
- If required, contribute to the creation of a bank water financing tool kit.
- Identify mechanism on how the Result Based Aid facility processes can be integrated and harmonized with WSTF operations (e.g. harmonisation of audits, reporting timelines)
- Support and contribute to the stakeholders’ sensitization on the programme.
- Finalize the operations manuals and
- Document lessons learnt from the programme
- Masters Degree in a relevant field (finance, development etc).
- Holder of CPA(K) and member of a professional body (ICPAK)
- At least 7 years of managerial and general experience in relevant fields, 5 years in bank/finance, SME lending preferred.
- Experience in projects financed through international development institutions.
- Experience in the water and sanitation sector, particularly working with Water Services Providers.
- Experience in an International Consultancy Firm is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English and strong skills in written communications.
- Must be computer literate
The post Water Services Trust Fund Job Vacancy in Kenya : Programme Manager appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.
Your key responsibilities in the X – ray department will be to:
- To carry out all routine X-ray services at the center.
- Procurement of X-ray films, reagents and equipments from suppliers in collaboration with the COO and the administration.
- Ensuring that x-ray operation standards are maintained and examinations are carried out on time without delay and notifying the doctors on all the finished examination and reports.
- Stock taking of X-ray films, reagents and consumables will be carried out every month with the administration. The management may also from time to time carry out impromptu stock inspection in the department.
- Maintain and evaluate radiation safety measures in the department
- Responsible in keeping of X-ray files namely:
- The register for daily X-ray work
- The Local Purchase, internal requisition orders
- Delivery notes and invoices files
- Assist in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at the department
- Participate in promotion and marketing of the centers services.
- Submission of reports of X-ray services
- Daily update of consumables stock levels on the CBS
- Provide daily report of sales
- Minimum qualification is diploma in medical imaging sciences.
- 2 years working experience in a hospital environment
- Must be from recognized institutions
The post Radiographer Needed Urgently in Nairobi, Kenya (KShs 50K) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience as night auditor is required
- Other previous experience in hotel reservations and/or reception is advantage.
- Previous experience in Micros Fidelios (Opera) software or similar software is preferable.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required
- Other requirements: good customer service attitude, flexibility with working hours, and trustworthy personality.