Business Development Manager Respiratory and Monitoring Solutions
A competitive base salary with annual bonus potential, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to improve the lives of people everywhere, truly makes us an employer of distinction!
The Business Development Manager Respiratory and Monitoring Devices will work with health care professionals across East Africa region to develop the full potential of Covidien’s R&MS; product portfolio. He/She will take care of managing sales processes, product launch, creating structure and strategy for the development of business in East Africa. Strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial personality of Business Development Manager R&MS; will help him/her to achieve regional sales objectives by growing existing and creating new markets.
Are you Covidien?
Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. We deliver outstanding results and innovative solutions in the Medical Device and Medical Supplies segments. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, Covidien is well positioned to lead the wayin today’s rapidly changing healthcare industry. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Covidien – both in the lives of others and your career.
At Covidien, we strive to fully understand our marketplace, customers, communities and employees, and we enter into relationships with a sense of honesty, fairness and trust.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Developing and discussing sales and marketing strategy for all Covidien product portfolio and adjust it to the specific country and regional objectives.
- Establishing local business objectives on a regular basis and coordinating implementation of these objectives.
- Extensive work with local end-users, including KOL-s, leaders of public healthcare organizations, local healthcare state organizations.
- Supporting and developing the distributor`s network
- Coordinating, organizing and taking part in the promotional and professional education events.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong experience of sales and marketing experience in the local healthcare market, preferably within medical device industry
- Experience in managing business in East Africa region
- English language skills
- University degree with healthcare background, preferably nursing
- Availability to travel up to 50 % of the time
- Strong communication skills
The post Covidien Job Vacancy in Kenya : Business Development Manager Respiratory and Monitoring Solutions appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.