Group Head of Procurement Position Scope
: Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for procurement of goods, works and services for KTDA Holdings, its subsidiaries and KTDA managed factory companies. Key Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring solicitation, receipt and analysis of proposals, quotation and tender submissions and recommend selection.
- Ensuring maintenance of updated suppliers list.
- Ensuring procurement of various materials, works and services for the company are at the most competitive prices.
- Ensuring availability of an up-to-date specification list for machinery and other supplies
- Advising management and the Board on procurement matters
- Ensuring preparation of budgets and effective controls.
- Ensuring proper implementation of all purchase agreements and contracts
- Reviewing, compiling the Tender documents to the management tender committee and Tender Board.
- Spearheading negotiations on behalf of KTDA on procurement matters
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Post graduate diploma in purchasing and supplies management CIPS/CILT.
- Masters Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Membership to a professional body (KISM/CIPS).
- Ten (10) years relevant experience six (6) of which must have been at a managerial level.
- High level of integrity
- Good management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
The post KTDA Holdings Group Job Vacancy : Group Head of Procurement appeared first on Jobs in Kenya.